Monday, May 14, 2012

More lies about Ron Paul Campaign

Today I woke up to hear on the mainstream news that Ron Paul is out of the race for the republican presidential nomination. My initial thought was, what the hell? Instead of believing what I heard I went to the source. I looked at the official statement from the campaign. Ron Paul is not suspending his campaign but rather will not be actively campaigning in states that have not yet voted. Although this may seem like a setback it only means we must work harder as his supporters. Even if Ron Paul does not win the nomination he is still sending a very important message to the public who in general are incoherent to reality. I say we work harder than ever to defend Ron Paul's message of liberty and personal freedom. Whose with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment